22
s free
 

This Months Offer..

 

Buy a course of 6 treatments and receive 1 treatment free of charge

**Saving ££££**

call: 01270 257847 for more information..

Treatments

Permanent Hair Reduction
Laser Teeth Whitening
Skin Rejuvenation
Fillers
Anti-Wrinkle Treatments

 

 

 

 

The Effective and Efficient answer to unwanted hair

 


Welcome to The Laser Clinic here at Beautiful Nails, Body and Soul. We offer IPL permanent hair reduction, IPL skin rejuvenation, Acne control, Anti-Wrinkle Treatments, Fillers and Laser powered Teeth Whitening. All of our treatments are carried out by fully trained practitioners.

This page is primarily dedicated to the IPulse IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) due to the overwhelming interest. We hope to explain how this exciting new machine works and to answer some of your most commonly asked questions. We have also included a price list at the bottom of this page.

What is IPL?

IPL - Intense pulsed light, is a light based therapy that targets unwanted hair. Ipl is not a laser. A Laser is a single beam that shatters the hair shaft, this can cause irritation, burning and can be very uncomfortable. IPL targets only the hair root making it comfortable, effective and safe.

Unwanted hair can be permanently reduced on both men and women by up to 90% with the remaining 10% being very fine and superficial. We can treat most areas of the face and body, these include:

 

Lip, Chin, Neck, Bikini, Under Arm, Back, Chest, legs & arms

No More Waxing, Shaving, Tweezing!

Save TIME, MONEY and EFFORT!

 

 

The Laser Clinic Price List 2013
I.P.L. Treatments - Permanent Hair Reduction
 
Per Treatment
Course of 3 
Course of 6
Face & Neck
 
 
 
 Upper Lip
£40
£108
£192
Chin
£45
£121
£216
Lip & Chin
£60
£162
£288
Lip, Chin & Neck
£80
£216
£384
Sideburns
£45
£121
£216
Full Face
£95
£256
£456
 
 
 
 
Arms
 
 
 
Under Arm (both)
£70
£189
£336
Forearm (both)
 £125
  £337
£600
Full Arm (both)
£145
£391
£696
 
 
 
 
Bikini Area
 
 
 
Bikini Line 
£65
£175
£312
Extended Bikini Line
£75
£202
£360
G String Bikini
£85
£229
£408
 
 
 
 
Legs
 
 
 
½ Leg (both)  
£150
£405
£720
Full Leg (both)
£190
£513
£912
 
 
 
 
Toes
 
 
 
2 Toes
£30
£81
 £144
6 Toes
£45 
£121
£216
 
 
 
 
Back
 
 
 
½ Back
£150
£405
£720
Full Back
£190
£513
£912
 
 
 
 
Chest
 
 
 
Chest
£150
£405
£720
Chest & Torso
£190
£513
£912

 

45a Earle Street, Crewe. CW1 2AS

Tel: 01270 257847